Sunday, February 27, 2011

Are There Any Good Bmi Traders On Howrse?

♥ Happy birthday, dear friends! Lidi


 Hiiiiiiiiiii, my dear readers! :)
How are you? I hope fine...for me everything is ok!!! After months of calm because of the university exams, on Monday the lessons are just re-started and finally the days begin to get a little more interesting! The other day I also came back to the gym. From this summer I run and do pilates by myself, but now it's time to get back into shape as it should be!!!!! Summer will come so fast! (that's what I hope...) Have you ever tried Pilates? I love it and find it very effective! I highly recomment it! ;) 
Coming back to us, yesterday was the bithday of two of my dear friends and for the occasion we went to a very nice restaurant. The menu for the evening included a classical Bolognese dinner with handmade Tigelle (VERY GOOD) and Crescentine filled with all kind of...salami, squacquerone cheese, mushrooms in olive oil, ham, meat, and so on...We came back home happy (thanks to my beloved wine :P ) and full like eggs!!!
Enjoy the photos of the dinner ...

Ciaoooooooo all, my dear readers! :)
How are you? Well ... I hope everything ok! After months of calm because of university exams on Monday is re-started the lessons and finally the days begin to get a little more interesting!
The other day I also returned to the gym. And 'from this summer that I run and do pilates for my cabbage, but now I begin to feel the need to get back into shape as it should be !!!!! Summer will arrive in the blink of an eye! (Or at least I hope ...)
Have you ever tried Pilates? I love him and I find it very effective! I highly recommend it! ;)
Back to us, yesterday was the birthday of two of my dear friends ... they are twins even though in reality they resemble little ihihi ... .. for the occasion we went to eat at a restaurant in our neighborhood.

The menu for the evening included a dinner at the classic Bolognese Tigelle handmade (Very good) and Crescentine filled with all kinds of meats ..., squacquerone, mushrooms in olive oil, ham, salami, etc. ...
We returned home happy (thanks to my beloved wine: P) and as full of eggs!
Here are some pics ...














I wear...
Dress H&M
Cardigan nero trasparente OVS Indutries
 Clutch Bordeau Must de Cartier
Ankle Boots Primadonna Collection
Calze nere coprenti
Accessori H&M e Guess










Have a nice day!

LiDì

0 comments:

Post a Comment