Saturday, February 26, 2011

Japanese Groping On Bus

Milan ♥


Yes, guys...I wasn't able to resist the charm of Milan Fashion Week and yesterday I went there to walk around the streets of downtown with two of my dear friends (Ciccio from Florence and our guide made in Milan, Matteo) Milan, during fashion week, is MAGIC and FANTASTIC! I swear I didn't know which way to turn my head around, because every shop near the Duomo is awesome. I was in heaven!!!!! ahah... :) Men well-dressed and Women who had no fear to show everybody their style...During the fashion week, everything is possible and the imperative words are...EXTRAVAGANCE, differentiate theirself from the crowd and get noticed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I hadn't so much time, cause it was just a hit and run...but already, I can't wait to come back in our italian fashion city! In addition, I would like to show you a new entry...a folder "Must de CARTIER"...I hope you like it!!!
Kisses yours LiDì

Ebbene sì, ragazzi...neanche io sono riuscita a resistere al fascino della fashion week milanese e ieri ho walked around the streets of downtown with two of my dear friends (Ciccio of Florence and our guide made in Milan, Matteo). Milan during fashion week, is magic and fantastic!
I swear I did not know which way to turn around because I would have slingshots in every shop near the Duomo. I was in heaven!! haha ... :)
well-dressed men and women who had no fear of showing their style really ... because during the fashion week, anything is possible ... and the words are imperative Stravaganza, differentiate from the crowd and get noticed! !!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately I have not had much time because it was a hit and run ... but already I can not wait to return to our local city of fashion!
In addition, I want to show a new entry-watering a folder ... "Must de Cartier"
... I hope you like it!
Kisses from your shores










If you are curious to know what I was wearing During this day of the fashion week, today I can take better photos Some of my outfit! :) Let me know!

If you're curious to see and know more about what I wore to this day in fashion week, today I could do some photos on my best outfit! :) Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment