Friday, February 18, 2011

Woman And Foreskin Play

: Primadonna collection


Girlssssssssssssssssssssss ♥
The other day as I mentioned, I went shopping post-exams and today I would like to show you one purchase that I've been waiting to do for a long time!!!
Obvously the wild shopping isn't finished yet, in fact this afternoon, after a nice sushi lunch with one of my best friends, I Think That I'll like to challenge the bad weather, looking for Some Other Occasions! :)
I Know That You're curious to see my new babies, I know I do not want you to get bored with more words and I'm going to show Them now! I swear the more I look, The More I Like Them ... I hope you like Them too!
Lots of little kisses, yours Lidi

Ragazzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥
The other day as I had mentioned, I went to do some shopping today and post-tests show a purchase I would expect to do that for a long time!
Obviously the wild can not finish shopping here, in fact this afternoon after a nice sushi lunch with one of my best friends I think that will come to challenge the bad weather to go looking for some other time! :)
I know you're curious to see my new baby, so do not get bored with more words and I'll show you now! I swear the more I look, the more I like ... I hope you like it too!
Many basins from your shores






If there is any girl who thinks of you to be present at Cosmoprof, send me an email ... so we could try to organize a very nice person between fashionbloggers! :)
SMACK

0 comments:

Post a Comment