Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Can Wearing Tight Underwear

Make-up for night Disturbances

Tesoriniiiiiiii ♥
Because now you are learning to know each other In addition, you will know very well how much I love playing with myself ... try every day new styles and new combinations! :)
Today I want to surprise you with a MAKE-UP !!!!!!!!
As you probably guessed, I do not spend much time in front of the cupboard, so much so that the make-up I use in my outfit is always very simple, straightforward and ordinary. But this time I indulged, I got inspired by the imagination of Burlesque which is much talk these days ... et voila!
Hope you enjoy! What do you think?
ps.Alcune photos you might find even a little stupid ... but I assure you that I enjoyed while I was doing a world! ahahahaha ... :) e vi anticipo che sarò presente al Cosmoprof di Bologna (fiera della bellezza) XOXO


Sweetiessssssss ♥
Now that you know me so much better, you might also know very well how much I love to play with myself...and try everyday new styles and brandnew combinations! :)
Today I would like to impress you with a MAKE-UP!!!!!!!!!!
As you probably guessed, I don't like to spend much time in makeup but this time I indulged, I got inspired by the Burlesque...et voilà!
I hope you like it!!! What do you think about it?
ps.You might find Some Of These photos even a little stupid ... But I Assure You That I enjoyed while I was taking them! ahahahaha ... :) That and I anticipated I will be Attending the Cosmoprof 2011 in Bologna (Beauty fair) XOXO







FINALLY the last exam session is andatooooooo!
are officially now ... so ... FREE SHOPPING Shopping shopping:)
Lidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment