Monday, February 7, 2011

Triple Beam Balance Practice Sheet

GOLF mania


Beloved followerssssss ♥
Com ' started your week??
My alarm clock started singing at 6:30! Now they were months that I wake up so early but now I face the suitability of computer science (3 credits of cabbage that I took away the whole morning! -.-) So at 8:30 I was in the center of Bologna charge like a spring ... at 13:00 we left the lab cursed all completely exhausted! Fortunately, this sun and this temperature almost spring, however, left me a smile on the lips! :)
But the question that I ask you today ... Have you ever played golf?
Guys, I have started playing earlier this winter and for me it has already become a drug! Golf Del
I like everything ... the contact with nature, technology, the study of the movement, game strategy, the trajectory of the ball ... and then, as we all know, the style of golfer is UNIQUE and unmistakable! :)
(can not imagine how many nice guys I meet at the Golf Club .. haha \u200b\u200b..)
I still have a lot to learn but I hope to get better and better!! This is what I managed to learn in a few months of playing ... SMUACK ♥ A
you comments! ^ ^



PS. in the last post ... I was just into my car! haha ... :)

yours Lidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment