Sunday, February 20, 2011

Na Wspólnej Online Odcinki

Sunny Day:) Love at first sight


Beauties...as I promised, here is an outfit with my brandnew Primadonna Collection ankle boots!
I Took advantage of a wonderful sunny day (Saturday afternoon) to Take These photos, thanks to my boyfriend:)
Let me know what do you think about it ...
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you leave me That Every Day!

Beauties ... as promised, here is an outfit with my new ankle boots Primadonna Collection!
I took advantage of the only sunny day (Saturday afternoon) to make these photos, thanks to my boyfriend:)
Let me know what you think ...
thank you very much for all the comments you leave me!
Ps. The other night we went Immature film to see ... too cute! Made me almost want to return to maturity:) It seems like an eternity has passed ... what good times!











 I wear...
Ankle Boots Primadonna Collection
Superskinny jeans Bershka
T-shirt H&M
Leather jacket Bershka
Clutch Charro

0 comments:

Post a Comment