Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Much Ncd Do I Lose If I Have An Accident

I love my new SHORTS


Ciaaaaaaao sweetie!
How is your weekend? I hope good:) I yesterday afternoon I was given a nice little walk with my boyfriend and my best friends ... I see already the time spring arrives to finally enjoy a full day like so many !!!!!!! For this outfit I decided to wear my brand new shorts that I bought at the balances from Bershka (it was the last pair left ... had to be mine ... haha)
What do you think? I hope you like it ...
nice weekend tuttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ♥

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sweeties!
How is your weekend going on? I hope good :) Yesterday I had a wonderful walk with my boyfriend and my best friends...I can't wait for spring to finally enjoy so many days like this one!!!!!!!! For this outfit I decided to wear my brand new shorts that I bought during the sales in Bershka (It was the last pair left...these shorts had to be MINE...lol) 
What do you think? I hope you like it...
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND ♥













XOXO
yours LiDì ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment