Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Diane Breast Enlargement

COSMOPROF


Ragazzeeeeeee ... HAS ARRIVED!
My VIP Card for the Cosmoprof Bologna 2011 ♥ ♥ ♥
For the uninitiated ...
Cosmoprof Worldwide is the most important event in the field of aesthetics and beauty ... enthusiasts from around the world are designed to Bologna to meet the most popular brands of cosmetics and I, like practically every year, there saròòòòò! Today arrived in the mail my personal card and already I'm looking forward to March 18th for the start of the fair will be open until March 21!
is the official site: COSMOPROF 2011

Girlssssssssssss...it's ARRIVED!!!
My personal VIP Card for the Cosmoprof event 2011 in Bologna ♥ ♥ ♥
For people who didn't know...
Cosmoprof has been the world’s most important international event in the beauty and cosmetics sector...Beauty lovers come in Bologna from all over the world to meet the most famous cosmetic brands and I will be there too! I'm so happy, cause today it's arrived my personal card and I can't wait for March 18 when this event will start, Cosmoprof will be opened till 21 March!!! That's the ufficial site: COSMOPROF 2011






xoxo
yours LiDì

0 comments:

Post a Comment