Tuesday, March 8, 2011

External Hard Drive To Dish Network Vip 222k

WISHES TO ALL WOMEN! Milan Fashion Week


Today is International Women's Day ...
On this occasion I would like to wish, but most of all I would like to thank my girlie I adore that are always close and that I endure every day! :) I also do lots
Cards to my mother ... my only real great woman !!!!!!
and all I remember them and to wish tutteeeeeee Women of the World ...
to those who struggle daily between life and death,
to those who are happy and in love,
to those who unfortunately do not love and do not feel accepted,
the lunatic, the crazy, the sincere, the sentimentality, the romantic and sports!
Greetings Cards AUGURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII:)
and with that ... I give you a song ... I love to remind us all that we are always beautiful!



Today is the international Women's Day...
On this occasion I would like to wish and thank my lovely girls that are always close, I love them because they are always with me when I need them and bear me every day! :)
I would also do lots of good wishes to my Mother...she's my only real great WOMAN!!!!!!!!
Happy Women's Day to every single woman of the entire World and with this beloved song,
remember that we're always BEAUTIFUL...

xoxo
LiDì

0 comments:

Post a Comment