Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fingerskateboard Trucks

my outfit


Girls and Boysss...I'm so sorry for the delay, but somebody told that it's better late than ever...
so, here I am with the outfit of my day in Milano during the Milano Fashion Week !
The Photos are not great...but I hope that you like my outfit!!!!!!
(Of course when I was in Milan, I had my lovely black ballerina flats into my big bag. I think you can undestand that after a full day walking around Milan on such a heels like this, my feet had started to cry mercy!)
ENJOY and let me know what do you think about it!

 Ragazze e Ragazziiii...scusate per il ritardo, ma visto che è meglio tardi che mai...
ecco come ero vestita per la mia giornata durante la Milano Fashion Week !
Le foto non sono un granchè...ma spero che l'outfit vi piaccia!!!!!
(ovviamente quando sono stata a Milano avevo dietro con me sempre le mie adorate ballerine nere, penso che possiate immaginare che dopo una giornata intera in giro per Milano i miei piedi abbiano iniziato ad urlare pietà!)
Dato che non voglio aggiungere altro...ENJOY e fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!







I wear ... Black leather pants
Bershka Dark blue shirt Cacharel
Blue cape Anonima Manufactures
Glasses made by me
Black shoes ASOS
Clutch Mango

XOXO, Lidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment