Friday, March 4, 2011

Chest Infection Flucloxacillin

It's award time! VIP Card

to tuttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hello!! :)
Last week my two beloved fashion bloggers Monica and Maretta were both so nice to "give me" Receiving an award cute ... all these small awards to me means a lot. All times makes me aware that you continue to follow me because I really like what I do!
So ... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
March will be a month full of commitments so I'm looking forward to iniziareeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)
Ah ... I forgot ... since the award was not an icon of my darling, I thought to look them up to hoc! And here it is !!!!! I hope you like it;)

Here are the rules:
So These Are rules:

1) accept the award and write a post about it.
acept the award and write a post.
2) choice of 3 to 5 blogs that you like and you want to know by informing them they have won the prize
.
choose 3-5 blogs and That You Love That You Want To Make Known convey.

3) link to the post of the person who sent it to you.
make a link of my blog in your post of this award.

The purpose of the award is to give more visibility and introduce new bloggers.
The purpose of this award is to give visibility to all your favorite bloggers and yours!
BLOGGERS And here are my favorite, besides the two girls that I have already mentioned above:

(because it's always cute and careful ... I love his post and its comments)
(because it's a young man of great taste, I love to immerse myself in reading his blog and is always very original!)

(because it's always been from the beginning and will continue to be always one of my favorite bloggers )

(because, in addition to the always exceptional outfit ... it is always very sweet and cute with all )

(First of all because it is my compatriot ... more I love his blog, his humor, his originality and his way of writing:))

... and then making an exception to the rule ... I must also mark my sweet Juliet! It 's a lovely girl and very nice. I immediately connected with her and I hope to see you soon for a chat in person, given that lives in my part:)
Fashion, what else?
I would like to add many more but unfortunately I can not !!!!!! * _ *
A Kiss To Each of youuuuuuuuuu
yours Lidi

0 comments:

Post a Comment