Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sympathy Quotes Loss Of A Mother

Long skirt for a tiny girl

Other trends to 2010 2011 , which also will be cool even during the next PE: the long skirt.
around, or rather, blog, I see a transparent .. for me it still be accepted, although I really like worn over the other .. For me
already wear a long skirt is a mirage. Since my meter-and-fifty-and-short-plus long dresses have always been a dream
A. is a princess. (If a child did not want to be a princess and now have this desire, but hides it?)
B. it is not advisable for us girls as low shortens the person, so I want to, because I never "have."

This past summer I made an attempt . Retrying this winter.


My sources of inspiration, of course you, the world of blogs (and some rising stars in the trend).

lookbook.nu
feedyourstyle

lookbook.nu
lookbook.nu
stylescrapbook

lookbook.nu


who from what WHERE

will tell you a couple of open secrets to wear a skirt Length:

- quick feedback / callback to emphasize the waist, the length of the skirt does not affect the shape
- to 33 centimeters
heels - choose slim so thin that the shilouette
- put 4 or 5 newspapers under her skirt to raise the figure, but just to take pictures of your blog;)

Here's my experiment.









(Zara leather jacket, Tezenis sweatshirt, vintge skirt, Accessorize belt)

Che ne dite?
Elisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment