Monday, December 13, 2010

Find Boat Dock Wheels

Keira Knightley by Mario Testino - Behind the lookbook

Hello.
What I thought after watching for Vogue by Mario Testino. I do not like Keira, that is fine, but as they say we have the stupid mouth .. and consequent attitude! But here she is spatial and he is more than ever is a genius. Congratulations also to the stylist that I believe has done a good 33% of the work (and the remainder with Keira Testino) ..
The site where I saw the service is a fashion blog with photos of high resolution, updated and refined by the choices! Fashiontography ! I love it.

drafting them to me I dream, I'm pleased with the campaign and lookbook. Have you ever wondered what's behind? A World!
This is my little ..


(Elizabeth Franks chain Profiled jacket)



What do you think? Elisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment