Sunday, December 26, 2010

Basketball Courtcost Atlanta

Marry Christmas - Fashion reviews

Buon Natale!
Sentite il Natale? Io lo adoro, perchè sono in ferie. Una misera settimana, ma me la faccio bastare.

Comincio con un paio di news volanti ma utilissime.
- Quando beginning balances? Here's the attached table !
- The top 50 most famous fashion schools in the world. Click here . You are there?


continue to show you my Christmas look of the series tonight I am going to cut wood for the fireplace.
I chose pieces that I find the trend (which I will devote an individual post) and some more classics:


- chanellina in a jersey - one who has none?













- the check shirt - the perfect boscaiola



- Shortino - from the fantastic line "workhorse of Zara AI 2010 2011 "






- cuissardes - this year have reached their top




The My mix & match







Christmas craft. I love it.

(Betty Blue jacket, shirt Benetton, Zara shorts, Calzedonia thights, cuissardes)


Ch it you say?
Elisa





0 comments:

Post a Comment