Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Difference Between Blue Riband And Blue Ribbon

Palaid (check) shirt

That boscaiola de rest of us. The return. As in
anticipatovi few posts ago, here analyzed the trend of the plaid shirt.

I shoot lighting (why is the stuff of real scientists) looking at - or rather carefully survey - the showcase of HM. My first thought was, damn good that I'm visual. The second, I would be the visual of HM, and I finally limited to the purely aesthetic abandoning my dreams: the plaid shirt on that suit seems made to be together. Then I saw

plaid shirts on the street as if they were hallucinations, perhaps they were. Difficult to find one. They are not like the socket 30, or the animal. And no, that showcase of HM was not in the store (one thousand thousand times what is on display, the store ends after a millisecond).

I try to figure out where I messed, searching blogs, fashion shows, hidden object, flipping through magazines. Something's out there, there's something in my head. Here is one from which I took inspiration.

the catwalks TO 2010/2011




The celebs







Lo streetstyle










Ecco cosa ho fatto io:
- ho trovato un camicia dalla trama scozzese ma dai colori diversi, per non sembrare "la piccola elisa va alla recita"
- l'ho scelta chemisier, so the use of dress or leggings shirts +
- I wanted waisted, so that my five feet do not get lost in
shirts - I put a cardigan on to avoid freezing to death (if it was I put a shirt + leggings bolero to break)
- I put the usual waist belt (now a mania) to not look like a sack of potatoes
- and wore a nice pair of wedges for slender









details




(Hm cardigans, chemises Cycle, vintage belt, Calzedonia thighs, Zara wedge)

What do you think?
Elisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment